NO CRYING AT MY FUNERAL

NO CRYING AT MY FUNERAL

Sunday, May 12, 2013

DON'T CRY AT MARY'S FUNERAL, FOR SURE

DON'T ABANDON LIFE,
ENRICH IT!
 Let me greet you all in the Risen Lord.
I have been remiss in my exhortations to you.  It is because I am busy responding to the demands of a company for which I do some time consuming work. That's gainful work  
€ 'n $ and such :-) !  
Then, there's God's work. Stuff like a study of Genesis on Monday night, Acts on Wednesday night and on Tuesday night we have a gathering of those who have strayed and are coming back to the Mother of their youth.  there's more, but I won't bore you.
I have placed this here because it is somewhat related to my feeling that there should be no crying at Catholic funerals, least of all, not at mine.  
Enjoy Mary's poem and especially heed the advice in the lasat two lines.  Those of us who move on, and we all do, do so after spending a life of offering and giving and preparing and hoping.  Do us a favor.  Stash your handkerchief and get to work picking up where we have left off.  God will love you for it.


No comments: