NO CRYING AT MY FUNERAL

NO CRYING AT MY FUNERAL

Friday, October 30, 2020

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Where have I been?   Here, all the time.  I have to admit that I have had a dip in my drive.  All my life I have had highs and lows, and lately I have had a low.   

Part of the reason, I think is that I have spent some significant time with doctors.  They are not very warm and fuzzy characters as most of you might know.  The most interesting element of my opinion of them is that the older I get, the cloudier their behavior seems to get.  Besides, the older I get the more conscious I become about the length of my wick.  The candle is still bright, but the floor is getting closer to the top.  But, thank God, the flame is still bright.

Talking about God.  I've been talking a lot to Him lately.  He has a way of inserting Himself into my thought process, mostly when my head is comfortably nestled in my nightime pillow.  It is at this time too that Mama Mary sits quietly by and inserts a spirit of calm and comfort into the "conversation."  I see her eyes peering into mine, although mine are shut.  I kid you not!

Here I am after a CT Scan, with contrast.  That included some weid chemicalsmin my veins.  I was supposed to  have a hot flash after the filling of te vein with this poison, but nothing happened.  Maybe I'm a tin soldier or something. 

Here is the anticipated path I'm looking at for the next 5 months:

a. Bi-lateral of drainage tubes in my kidneys, Nov 6

b. Chemo therapy for at least 4 months.

c. Excision of the cancerous growth connecting my bladder and my prostate.

Ya gotta admit, ain't never a dull moment in this Covid-19 World!  All of this just before the month when we connect to the dearly departed.  


No comments: